Help Center

Find your answers here.
Title Find out about PayPal 
Writer 관리자 Date 2011-08-29

> What is PayPal?
PayPal is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address securely send and receive online

payments using their credit card or bank account. It doesn't cost the user anything to join PayPal or to send money

through the service, but there is a fee structure in place for those members who wish to receive money for

commercial transactions.
If you have an email address and a credit card or linked bank account, you can open a PayPal

account.
If you use a linked bank account, it may take 3-5 days for PayPal to verify your account.

> How does PayPal work?
Click here to find out.

> PayPal Fees
When you receive your earnings by PayPal, you might have to pay a fee for cross-border payments, currency conversion processing fees,
withdrawal fees, etc. OnTutor sends your earnings in USD. In the chart below tutor earnings are in the category of "Personal Transactions" (on the left) and "Funding Source: entirely funded by PayPal balance or bank account" (at the top). OnTutor's PayPal account is local to Canada, so tutors using a Canadian PayPal account will be considered "Domestic Payments". PayPal accounts from all other countries will be considered "Cross-Border Payments".

※ Find more about PayPal Fees Policy : https://cms.paypal.com/kr/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/FeesPolicy_full&locale.x=en_US

① Currency Conversion Processing Fees: mostly 2.5% above the exchange rate
② Withdrawal Fees: Click here to find out.

> How do I receive money?
Click here to find out.

> How do I send money?
Click here to find out.

> What services are available for my country?
Click here to find out.

Help Center
Customer Support
82 10 3239 5583

Email: help@ontutor.net

(GMT+9) Seoul,
Mon.-Fri. 8 pm - midnight
(English & Korean only)

E-mail :
Help(at)ontutor(dot)net